Chalets | With the feeling of being an aristocratic house, elegant and discrete, our chalets respond to our desire for comfort and serenity. Using noble materials (stone and aged wood), they evoke ancient alpine chalets, taking form along simple and uncluttered lines.
Situated in the village of Saint-Martin de Belleville, in the Alps, our chalets emerge from the foothills of the mythical 3 Vallées ski region.
Spaces, light and angles redefine Savoyard architecture.
The main room benefits from a cathedral ceiling and a splendid panoramic view thanks to its immense glass facade. The inside blends itself into the outside. You will feel as if you are in the heart of the mountains, while luxuriating in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace. The materials and styles contrast at times, but always complement each other. The exposed concrete floor highlights the impressive solid wood beams.
Every object was meticulously selected, leaving nothing to chance, like a recovered emotion. Passion in art, design, music, and travels guided our choices, imprinting a very special spirit on these spaces. A painting, a photograph, a piece of furniture, I know this artist. Another painting, another piece of furniture, I would like to know this artist! Some of our artist friends accepted to exhibit their work here. And if you fall under the spell of a photo or painting, you can even purchase it and take home a bit of artistic inspiration from these sites. In the same enchanting way, you can discover our selection of films, music, and art books we’ve made available for you.
Focusing on emotions did not make us forget the important functionality of the chalets. Every bedroom has a private bathroom. The kitchen was thought out, imprinted with our memories, flavors, and aromas of the great moments we’ve spent cooking. Our chalets were created by us, but for you. They do not follow any code. They are the reflection of what we love, very simply.
The HomeByU chalets were also awarded 5 Gold Stars by the city of Saint-Martin-de-Belleville (the highest award that values aesthetics, style and harmony of the chalet).
"Here all is order and beauty, luxury, peace, and pleasure ”...
(Invitation to the Voyage – Charles Baudelaire)
- Free baby kit with baby cot, high chair and stroller
- Delivery of your grocery order, that you can make online with Super U Aigueblanche the day before your arrival. Pierre will take care to tidy up your purchases in your apartment.
- Beds made on arrival
- Sheets bath towels, bathrobes, slippers and welcome gifts
- TV with flat screen in the bedrooms
- End of stay cleaning
– Covered parking (2 per chalet)
- Free wifi access
- USB key with movies (english and french ones)
- In winter : Private and free shuttle to take you in one minute in saint Martin's pists (8.30-10am; 12-14pm; 16-18pm)
– Luggage storage
– Wood for the fire place
- In summer : 4 multi leisure cards offered for your 1st week of stay