Exceptional mountain chalet for 12 people, with a modern interior. Built in 2006 and unique in the Belleville Valley.
Twinned chalet (shared entrance between the individual chalets Eden and Licorne), West facing, 206 m².
* Ground floor:
- Large living area (51 m²) including traditional kitchen with central island equipped with induction hob, central extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, multi-pyrolysis oven, microwave oven, granite work surface, coffee maker, electric kettle, various white goods, wooden furniture.
- Dining room, open stone fireplace .
- Sitting room with flat screen TV with French and foreign channels, DVD player, home cinema.
- Bedroom 1 (adapted for handicapped people): 2 single beds (90cm).
- Bathroom with Italian shower, toilets, hand basin suitable for handicapped access. Separate toilets with hand basin.
Access to the terrace (19 m²).
* 1st floor with visible beams:
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4: 2 single beds (90cm) each.
- Bedrooms 5 and 6: 1 double bed (160cm) each.
- 1 safe.
- Access to the second terrace (14 m²).
- 2 toilets, 2 bathrooms with Italian shower.
- 1 bathroom with bath.
access to the laundry room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Ski locker with bott dryer in the chalet.
Free Internet access, subject to internet coverage
Cot and highchair available free of charge, on request, subject to availability
Private car parking in front of the chalet (2 places) and public car parking nearby.
Pets not allowed